Local Mama Status
Your Headshot and Business information listed on our website for all access membership
Network and establish authentic relationships with local women in business
Online support every day from talented women in the area
We have a question of the day and public content to check out every day of the week!
Introductions Made Easy
Networking is about breaking the ice. Let us do it for you!
We’ll introduce you to like minded women who want to support you.
Support from the Hive
Be referred and give referrals in a group working toward the same goals!
Members Only Events
Attend monthly meet the mamas events
We’ll get to know one another better in a laid back setting and meet new members.
Social Media Buzz
In the paper? Have a market or show coming up? Have a promotion?
We’ll put you on the public page and generate some buzz. We’ll tag you too!
Win an award? Have an event you’re chairing?
We’ll make sure the mamas know where to go to cheer you on!
Have something to share? Let us know. We love guest bloggers.
Ask the Bizzy Bees
Have a question? Ask the mamas!
Post it to our forum, Facebook page or email a mama directly who is an industry guru for an answer.
Let It Go
Share your business woes with women who have been there, understand and can help you fly high.
You’ll feel better once you share with them.
The mamas receive special discount to events in the area.
To date we have had discount offers to Hotties 4 Humanity, Table Tours and the M list events.
We have three vehicles for content—the blog, the public Facebook page and our closed group.
Read about local gems, new products and things we love on the public Facebook page. Find out about other mamas, what is going on in our bizzy loves and read up on events we have attended on blog. Catch up on business articles, get networking tips and challenge yourself to set goals in the closed group.
Yearly All Access Membership $200
- Access to bizzy mama closed Facebook group
- Daily networking opportunities via the daily question.
- Invitation to all meet the mamas monthly networking events (most at no cost).
- Invitation to quarterly bizzy breakfast for networking and featured presenter.
- Opportunity to connect with like minded women with group meet ups.
- Access to closed chat room used for business and personal advice, service recommendations, promotions and general co-working camaraderie.
- Listing on local mama page on website; including link to business.
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger at least 1 week out of the year–more if available.
- bizzy mama only discounts from other members and community organizations.
- Promotion on public Facbook page viz bizzy biz, weekend wow, mamarazzi, what to do Wednesday etc.
- Support from the ladies in the membership community.